- TOP 10 HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS THAT CAN LAND YOU IN TROUBLE
- BE PREPARED FOR THEM
Your Yahoo ID is: email@example.com
The password for your Yahoo ID was recently changed. You don't need to do anything, this message is simply a notification to protect the security of your account. Your new password will be activated in a few seconds. If it does not work on your first try, please try again later.
- Didn't change your password?
1. Someone changed your password on May 18, 2014 at 10:05pm ICT. Please sign in to your Yahoo account to confirm you still have access after the change.
2. Reset your password (https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?intl=us&partner=) from any sign-in screen by clicking the forgotten password link.
3. Visit the Yahoo Security Center (http://security.yahoo.com) to learn how to protect yourself from phishing attacks.
Yahoo Member Services
Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.